Thinking About Year Two

As my second year of teaching draws to a close, it seems a perfect opportunity to begin a blog dedicated to Lifelong Learning. Our W.H.S. Class of 2009 is anxiously counting down the days, as are the teachers. Summer provides a much needed break. I have wanted to establish an on-line home for the myriad of resources available for teachers, parents, and students. Two short years and I have amassed no less than three huge binders and two tote bags of mostly free links and sites dedicated to Elementary, Middle, and High School education as well as adult education. There’s no better time than now to liberate the items from the thick binders and crammed tote bags to make them easily accessible for everyone, including myself. I confess, I’d much rather browse a website/blog than dig through semi organized papers any day. I’m hoping you feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment